Futures Recruitment Services are seeking a Marketing Executive for a long term contract with our client here in Central Chichester. This role will involve supporting the Communications Team with internal and external activity, such as client and prospect engagement, event organisation, internal communications, and initiatives, managing
supplier interactions and other general support and administrative tasks.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive role:
* Organisation and preparation of hosted events and prospecting events.
* Client and prospect engagement to inform attendees of dates and required attendance.
* Manage attendee/guest list, catering requirements, logistics, and collateral production, e.g. packs, relationships with venues and suppliers, follow up materials
* Support in the management of media releases, interviews, editorial, and viewpoint opportunities including liaising with Head of Communications, Managing Director, and PR agency to efficiently communicate requirements and briefs, plus conduct initial reviews and proof reading of draft content.
* Engage with stakeholders within the business to source content and input for media/content activity, including Account Managers, Head of Communications, Managing Director etc.
* Support Communications Team with internal engagement e.g. competitions, quizzes, circulation of news/updates
* Source print requirements for marketing collateral and promotional material as required
* Support other departments with general requests for assistance, HR, ISO etc
Experience required for the Marketing Executive position:
* Two years in sales/marketing role or appropriate degree or professional qualification
* Analytical and problem-solving skills, with both an eye for detail and lateral thinking
* Excellent IT skills, in particular Office 365, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Adobe Creative Suite all preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Apply Today or call Futures to discuss in more detail