|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Monthly bonus|
|Start Date:||asap after interview|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gilder-Grimes|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 14:26|
- Execution of the day to day marketing activities, focusing on digital marketing including website content management, social media: LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube and email marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining the company’s website content, creating new product pages including relevant images, documents, technical information and product specification; and updating existing website pages as required.
- Creating content for the company’s blog based on new products, news from partners and technical information, including making sure that the content is optimised for search engines.
- Creating and sending email marketing campaigns to relevant customers, and writing briefs for their Google Ads campaigns in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team.
- Undertaking photography of products and videography of processes, using Wondershare Filmora and photo editing software.
- You will create new technical bulletins, whitepapers, product manuals and case studies using a supplied template.
- Be a strong, contributing part of their sales driven culture
- Drive the strong leads to their sales team through mainly digital marketing and communications channels.
- Execute marketing tasks to meet targets, with a focus on constant improvement.
Salary is £20,000 to £25,000 dependant on experience.
This role is a permanent role.
Start date is asap after interview.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply with your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Services Executive
£8.63 per hour
In House Commercial Solicitor
£65000 - £80000 per annum
Revenue and Settlement Manager
£46400 - £69600 per annum
Regulatory Compliance Manager
£34000 - £46000 per annum
Head of Portfolio Office
£90000 - £120000 per annum