|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Monthly bonus||Sector||Executive and Management|
- Execution of the day to day marketing activities, focusing on digital marketing including website content management, social media: LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube and email marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining the company’s website content, creating new product pages including relevant images, documents, technical information and product specification; and updating existing website pages as required.
- Creating content for the company’s blog based on new products, news from partners and technical information, including making sure that the content is optimised for search engines.
- Creating and sending email marketing campaigns to relevant customers, and writing briefs for their Google Ads campaigns in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team.
- Undertaking photography of products and videography of processes, using Wondershare Filmora and photo editing software.
- You will create new technical bulletins, whitepapers, product manuals and case studies using a supplied template.
- Be a strong, contributing part of their sales driven culture
- Drive the strong leads to their sales team through mainly digital marketing and communications channels.
- Execute marketing tasks to meet targets, with a focus on constant improvement.
Salary is £20,000 to £25,000 dependant on experience.
This role is a permanent role.
Start date is asap after interview.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply with your CV.