E commerce Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||E commerce Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£27000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Rothero|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 12:22|
12 month fixed term contract
Full Time 8:30-5:30 Monday – Friday (40 hours)
Role and Responsibilities of a Ecommerce Marketing Executive :
Main duties will be to ensure that marketing campaigns are implemented effectively and in line with our marketing plans, assume responsibility for promoting our loyalty scheme and support the launch of our new e-commerce offer.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing and marketing team, the role and responsibilities will involve the following:
• Creating, planning, implementing and measuring traditional marketing campaigns & projects to meet strategic company & sales objectives
• Establish processes for managing and generating content for our ecommerce site.
• Manage online re-seller projects, including data & content supply in a timely fashion.
• Working with the Marketing team and agencies to develop digital & content strategies to enhance our online presence and support the launch of our e-commerce offer; create, plan, implement and measure digital activities to support sales & marketing objectives. Including email automation, SEO, PPC, social media, website management, online advertising and modern methods of digital marketing.
• Driving the measurement and improvement of Carpet & Flooring's online presence, including competitor benchmarking.
• Recording and updating marketing activity using our CRM system, Salesforce.com, to measure results of campaigns. Manage email automation and work flows
• Supporting the sales teams and branches with regular updates, support materials, POS and communications, utilising feedback for continuous improvement
• Giving online briefings to the sales teams.
• Writing copy for campaigns including web & social content, literature, advertising & PR materials.
• Working with the Marketing team and agencies to develop digital & content strategies to enhance our online presence and support the launch of our e-commerce offer; create, plan, implement and measure digital activities to support sales & marketing objectives. Including email automation, SEO, PPC, social media, website management, online advertising and modern methods of digital marketing
• Developing and promoting the company loyalty schemes to enhance sales and customer retention
• Support the Marketing team with ad hoc projects as and when required
Essential skills, attributes, qualifications and experience
• A relevant marketing qualification would be beneficial
• CIM or IDM qualification
• You must hold a full driving license
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using Ecommerce platforms, digital marketing platforms, measurement and content management
• Proven ability to implement, measure and evaluate the success of marketing activities and campaigns
• Confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels; communication & presentation skills
• Attention to detail, excellent copy-proofing skills
• Strong project management skills & ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, to deadlines.
• Able to update artwork and prepare for print using Adobe InDesign
• Copy writing skills for web content & marketing materials
• Creative flair – creation of marketing materials, campaign ideas and a good eye for design
The Ecommerce Marketing role is a fixed term contact so the ideal candidate will not already be in a permanent contract.
If you have the relevant Ecommerce Marketing skills for this role, please APPLY. Alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 591 091.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's