|Salary||Salary depending on experience||Sector||Professional & Admin|
12 month fixed term contract
Full Time 8:30-5:30 Monday – Friday (40 hours)
Role and Responsibilities of a Marketing Executive :
Main duties will be to ensure that marketing campaigns are implemented effectively and in line with our marketing plans, assume responsibility for promoting our loyalty scheme and support the launch of our new e-commerce offer.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing and marketing team, the role and responsibilities will involve the following:
• Creating, planning, implementing and measuring traditional marketing campaigns & projects to meet strategic company & sales objectives
• Supporting the sales teams and branches with regular updates, support materials, POS and communications, utilising feedback for continuous improvement
• Giving online briefings to the sales teams.
• Writing copy for campaigns including social content, literature, advertising & PR materials
• Working with the Marketing team and agencies to develop digital & content strategies to enhance our online presence and support the launch of our e-commerce offer; create, plan, implement and measure digital activities to support sales & marketing objectives. Including email automation, SEO, PPC, social media, website management, online advertising and modern methods of digital marketing
• Developing and promoting the company loyalty schemes to enhance sales and customer retention
• Support the Marketing team with ad hoc projects as and when required
Essential skills, attributes, qualifications and experience
• A relevant marketing qualification would be beneficial
• CIM or IDM qualification
• You must hold a full driving license
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using digital marketing platforms, measurement and content management
• Proven ability to implement, measure and evaluate the success of marketing activities and campaigns
• Confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels; communication & presentation skills
• Attention to detail, excellent copy-proofing skills
• Strong project management skills & ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, to deadlines.
• Able to update artwork and prepare for print using Adobe InDesign
The Marketing role is a fixed term contact so the ideal candidate will not already be in a permanent contract.