|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£30000 - £30217.90 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 11:55|
The main purpose of the Marketing Executive will be to deliver campaign activity in order to meet campaign objectives, building relationship with members and improving the bottom line. The main duties of the Marketing Executive will include:
- Implement campaigns - managing and manipulating data, copywriting, briefing creative agencies, proofing materials.
- Report on activity metrics
- Report on member feedback gained through marketing.
- Deliver activities within agreed budgets and deadlines.
- Work with stakeholders and suppliers to deliver activities.
- Significant experience in a b2b marketing executive role at a similar level or above.
- Degree level educated or equivalent.
- Strong planning and organisation skills with proven ability to multi-task and handle several projects simultaneously.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with accountability for delivering campaigns on time and on budget.
- Excellent written communication skills including copywriting.
- Experience of direct marketing via direct mail and/or email, including using mailing lists and conducting evaluation.
- Proficient in MS Office packages including Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of either the legal sector or experience of working for a membership organisation is desirable.
- A Marketing qualification e.g. CIM, IDM, CAM or other recognised professional post-graduate qualification or related experience is desirable.
- Experience of managing design agencies or designers and production agencies/production staff.
- Experience of using a CRM database.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Network Development Executive
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Policy & Research Executive
£25000 - £27000 per annum
Technical Sales Executive
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Account Executive - Basingstoke - PR
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
£17000 - £20000 per annum