- Job Reference: 00040204-1
- Date Posted: 23 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Saint Albans, Hertfordshire
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Recruit Wealth are currently representing one of our long established clients who are now recruiting for a newly created role as a Marketing Coordinator. This is a very exciting opportunity!
Due to the companies ever growing client base and needs to develop a more online presence, for the right individual, this is a genuine career opportunity in an area the company wants to focus on more than ever.
Financial Services experience in a similar role would be preferable but not essential. As such, the duties listed below will outline your day to day activities:
* Proof read marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
* Work closely with in-house and external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures, website content and adverts.
* Work with Head of Strategy & Compliance and Operations Manager to organise and attend face to face events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions together, together with online events including webinars
* Draft & issue email and written communications to clients.
* Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials to clients.
* Maintain a Customer Relationship Marketing database and use this to deliver marketing campaigns.
* Conduct market research as required, for example using customer questionnaires.
* Capturing and reporting on marketing effectiveness.
* Coordinating new enquiries and liaising with advisers
* Record marketing expenditure and ensure this remains within budget.
* Monitor and report on competitor activity.
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
* Provide ongoing support to the Head of Strategy & Compliance and Operations Manager in delivering agreed activities as required
* Other ad-hoc tasks as required
Ideally the business is seeking their new hire to be based within a good radius of the offices. Due to Covid-19 home working will be in place to keep all staff safe but with the long term view of office working.
A competitive salary and bonus alongside company benefits are all available. The business has an excellent reputation with staff retention and offer regular appraisals annually. This role offers the right individual the chance to make their own mark on the role and develop a potential marketing team for the future.
Please make an application to us here at Recruit Wealth for further details