|Job Title:||Marketing Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Generous Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Yardley|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 12:24|
£20,000 - £25,000
An exciting role has become available in Stamford to become a Marketing Coordinator in the town centre working with a well-established business with a strong reputation who truly invest in their staff.
You will be working very closely with senior management and give the responsibility of a true 360 marketing role. In return they will give you a generous benefits package, a supportive and very friendly place to work along with their awards they are aiming for the stars next year and you could be major part of this achievement!
On a Day to day basis you will be:
- Co-ordination of all marketing material and distribution of email campaigns to all offices across the business
- Write and deliver press releases across social platforms and the old fashioned way!
- Build relationships with suppliers and printers to ensure all material is available across all offices
- Keeping the website updated and producing fresh material
- Ensuring all offices are updated via intranet on company communications and new marketing campaigns
- You will be responsible for proof reading all material before it leaves the building
- There will be the opportunity to attend and arrange events, booking venues, sourcing refreshments.
- Networking at events to gain an insight and understanding from clients and staff of their impression of the business and marketing campaigns running, reporting feedback to Director level.
- Prepare all marketing material and seminar content for delegates attending seminars
- Helping to design marketing material and social media updates
- Maintain an up to date database
- Reporting and researching on all web statistics and writing up your findings
To be considered for this role I would like to see:
- 12 months marketing experience in a corporate environment
- A marketing degree would give you an advantage but is not essential
- Must be a creative person who is willing to try new things and come up with new and inventive ways to market the business
- Strong IT skills, and a previous knowledge of Adobe and Photoshop
- Organised and able to balance/prioritise your own workload
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Confident with a can do attitude and the ability to communicate at all levels
- I would like to see someone who is really passionate about marketing especially the social media side of the business and can be flexible on working hours.
If you would like to apply to this role please click apply now to send me your CV.
All applicants should have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions.
Pertemps - a local family run business who has been working in the recruitment field for over 60 years. We recruit from the Peterborough branch and would love to help and support you to find your next role. We cover Cambridgeshire so if you feel this role isn't quite right for you, get in touch sending your CV and a short cover note outlining what you would like to do and we shall see how we can help.
Always looking for Paralegal, Legal Secretaries, Medical Secretaries, Customer Services, Sales, Chefs and a range of temporary opportunities including drivers and warehouse personnel – speak to Greg.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's