|Job Title:||Marketing Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||£25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kim Ford|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 14:27|
Based in Leicestershire
The exciting opportunity for the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for;
• Implement group marketing strategy within the Business and across social media platforms.
• Creating ideas for company Exhibitions
• Keep the company website content up to date and relevant
• Carry out analysis of social media and display campaign performance data.
• Report key findings from campaign analyses to senior stake holders within the business.
• Liaising with other departments in the company to ensure consistency across all marketing channels.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Coordinator role will possess the following attributes:
• Minimum 2 years experience in a Marketing role
• Strong understanding of search marketing strategies involving PPC, Google Adwords, SEO and website management.
• Track record of success through social media campaigns.
• Experience working with web analytics software (Google Analytics)
• The ability to use data to analyse problems from a variety of angles and provide the most appropriate solution.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's