|Salary||£20000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
An award-winning business in Blackburn who have ambitious growth plans! This is an exciting time to join the business to work as a Permanent Marketing Assistant and join their existing vibrant Marketing team.
YOUR NEW ROLE:
The purpose of this role is to work as part of the marketing team providing an excellent service to the firm, in accordance with the firm's values, procedures, prevailing legislation and good professional practice so as to meet or exceed clients' expectations and needs.
Duties will include:
• Assisting the existing marketing team to deliver the marketing plan, checking progress against plan regularly
• Assisting the team with the firm's organisation of client seminars, conferences and external events at which the firm needs a presence, including liaising with appropriate team members, planning the event, executing the event and collating and reporting on feedback to measure return on investment
• Market research to support various initiatives
• Design of on-line and off-line materials such as advertisements, invitations and flyers
• Updating the company website regularly with news articles and other updates as required including adding/removing content/imagery and providing statistics for analysis
• Managing any printed materials and liaison with suppliers on the production, always adhering to the firm's brand guidelines
• Working on digital campaigns including email marketing and social media
• Managing databases and ensuring compliance with GDPR requirements
• Completion of various other marketing projects as required
The ideal Candidate will be a team player that is looking to progress, have experience within writing copy for marketing purposes, experienced in use of social media channels in a professional capacity and to be familiar with MailChimp.
A salary between £17,000 - £20,000 DOE, free parking, 23.5 days hol +BH, flexible benefits (salary sacrifice) scheme including a range of benefits such as private medical insurance, child care vouchers, extra holidays etc, death in service life cover of 4 x salary, full training and support.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
The ideal Candidate will have a minimum of 1 years' experience within a marketing role, be familiar with the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher, website content management systems and ideally Adobe In-Design.