|Salary||£16000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
The company will offer on the job learning, progression and opportunities to develop within the company. You will be working as part of a small but enthusiastic marketing team and
working with, and reporting to the Marketing Manager.
Role and responsibilities of a Marketing Assistant:
• Communicating with Advisers over the phone / email and assisting with their Rebranding, Cartoon, and Website orders and associated enquiries.
• Updating websites- using the website's CMS for all Websites / adding bulletins / some lay out design involved
• Writing articles / features/ reports
• Helping to create / design mass emails through Infusion Soft
• Keeping staff contact sections up to date – taking their photographs and uploading to the various websites.
• Liaising with suppliers (printing mainly)
• Social media- keeping our social media sites for Facebook, Linked In and Twitter up to date
• Assisting with design work – attending briefings with Head of Marketing / Director and creating hand-outs, brochures, adverts, flyers, assisting in the design of new web sites and web pages.
• Creating videos / GIFS
• Other marketing duties as necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
The successful applicant should be both personable and presentable and have some proven experience of working within a marketing / design / media environment and possess the following: .
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good administration and organisational skills
• A willingness to learn and develop within the role, offering creative ideas to the wider team
Marketing Package Skillset
Applicants should be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of some / all the following packages / systems:
• HTML / CSS
• Digital / Online marketing
• Microsoft Software including Outlook / Publisher / Excel / Word
• Google analytics
• Social media
• Adobe - Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign / Premier Pro / Animate / After Effects
• SEO / Google analytics
If you're a graduate looking to begin your career in Marketing please APPLY to Annabel.Quinn@pertemps.co.uk with your CV
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'