|Job Title:||Marketing Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Holly Garland|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 10:36|
The Marketing Exec will work closely with the Global marketing team and international sales colleagues, contributing to maintaining brand presence online and in written communication. You will be required to communicate key brand messages and to gain an understanding of the products and market segments.
As Marketing Executive you will manage the distribution of all internal and external communications, with a special focus on social PR and written marketing. The role requires collaboration with various teams around the world to create engaging content to increase audiences.
The successful candidate will sit as part of the Global Marketing Team.
● Content creation for social media channels
● Updating the global website - ensuring all content is up to date and engaging
● Co-ordinating advertising and artwork
● Monitor and analyse performance of marketing activities including advertising
● Manage marketing activity planner and budget tracker
● Marketing Asset Management: Responsible for processing owned visual assets (photo/video)
● Maintain email database and work with Sales Force software
● Events and Event Planning - represent North Sails One professionally at regattas and events and assisting the team with event planning.
● Coordinate weekly marketing calls
● Build relationships with international sales teams
● Support the UK sales team as and when needed - for example key event planning and coordination
● Sailing background
● Strong writing skills.
● Flexibility when working with events
● Strong organizational skills
● Experience of working with social media channels
● Experience of using content management systems
● Solid communicator - languages or experience of working with international teams are an advantage
●Occasional travel required
Location- South Coast
Salary - Up to £30,000 for the right candidate
For more information please apply and contact Holly Garland +44 2380 633 399
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's