Marketing & Food Transformation Manager
|Job Title:||Marketing & Food Transformation Manager|
|Start Date:||2019-08-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 23:00|
Do you have sound knowledge in marketing and solid B2B and B2C experience, including proposition development? Do you have experience of working in complex and challenging global organisations? If you also have a great passion and knowledge of the food market segment - look no further!
We are looking for a Marketing and Food Transformation Manager to join our Corporate services Team in Dublin. Sodexo is looking to reinforce our position in the food market and looking to move up the value chain to deliver offers beyond our core IFM and food heritage in value adding areas that contribute to the workplace experience for clients and consumers. Whilst focusing primarily on food – we will need the Marketing and Food Transformation Manager to support the development of our Vital Spaces workplace offer, Guest Services offer, and Technical Services offer and aligning with the FM platform on the hard and soft FM frameworks, and the food platform for food services.
- Reinforce Sodexo’s position in the food market with innovative offers that support segment strategy
- Responsible for developing timely, relevant and differentiated services & offers to drive client and consumer perceived value across the Corporate Services segment in Ireland.
- Define predictable value and how to be rewarded for it
- Manage the service and offer lifecycle across food and FM to ensure that we are retiring, refreshing or renewing offers to maximise revenue and GP opportunities while supporting the strategic growth and retention targets.
- Manage the day to day activities in line with the agreed strategic marketing roadmap goals and objectives
- Support the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan for the region to deliver the regional strategic objectives
- Contribute to portfolio articulations for the region
- Support the growth of the region by working with Sales and Account Management teams
- Graduate calibre in marketing or related field
- Significant B2B and B2C experience including proposition development
- Experience of using market research to develop offers
- Experience of offer development processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong influencing skills
- Strategy development
- Commercial and process driven
- Experience of working in complex and challenging global organisations
- Ability to successfully build enduring and productive relationships with senior level leaders from a broad range of business disciplines
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Food and Beverage Manager
£27000 - £28500 per annum
Food and Beverage Manager
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Virgin Lounges Gatwick Airport
£8.50 - £8.70
HEAD CHEF / KITCHEN MANAGER - FOOD LED GASTRO PUB - £38K
Up to £38000.00 per annum