Marketing and Employer Engagement Officer
- Job Reference: 00038229-1
- Date Posted: 9 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a committed professional to be responsible for the marketing and employer engagement of our ESF Programme delivery. Working with:
(a) Key Partners and Stakeholders – agreeing and implementing strategies to recruit new learners onto the programme to ensure we meet programme targets of learner engagement.
(b) Employers- developing new and maintaining existing relationships with employers to:
i. offer free training needs analysis
ii. Identify work placements
iii. Identify job vacancies
iv. Identify traineeships/apprenticeships.
Using a wide range of innovative solutions/methods including social and digital platforms, face to face meetings and traditional advertising.
The post holder will also be responsible for the development, launch and marketing of the new Pan London Early Years Job Vacancy portal.
This role is a contract role for a period of 24 months, but has the potential to become a permanent role.
Develop and implement an annual Marketing and Employer Engagement plan (to include social media and digital marketing) to achieve the targets set down for the project by the GLA, to support the project’s strategic objectives.
Establish, grow and maintain new, outcome-driven, effective partnerships with early years employers in London through a programme of activity that will provide varied and meaningful experiences of work in the sector.
Establish, grow and maintain new, outcome-driven,, effective partnerships with key partners and stakeholders to develop and promote innovative pathways into the Early Years Sector in London, includes referral partners and supporting boroughs to identify and engage new participants into the project.
Engage with existing London Early Years employers to actively recruit learners for our ESF programme, offering guaranteed interviews and work placement opportunities, and thereby achieving the ESF outcomes of participants into sustainable employment or education and training for 26 weeks.
Develop and implement a plan for a Pan London Early Years Job Vacancies website and continue to manage and develop this.
Undertake ONA/TNA with employers to identify training needs and deliver their business objectives. Identify sources of grants and funding that will support them with the training.
Managing employer risk assessments/health and safety audits.
Achieve agreed KPI’S as part of the Employer Engagement pipeline and Learner Engagement pipeline to achieve annual revenue and contract delivery
Offer other training opportunities such as apprenticeships to employers engaged as part of the programme.
Ensure that the CRM client database is effectively and actively maintained.
Provide employers with exceptional customer service and to complete employer satisfaction surveys
Proactively undertake direct sales activity including, telesales, face to face and online activity in order to secure new learner starts.
Attend relevant employer events, early years and business focused, networking as required.
Plan and deliver with the Project Manager and Early Years Coach/Tutors a programme of engagement activities across London with key stakeholders and partners, including DWP, National Careers Service, London boroughs, children’s centres, housing associations, community groups and charities.
Produce a package of promotional material based on learner success throughout the programme.
Produce a package of promotional material for Early Years Employers taking part in the programme.
Produce case studies and learner follow up activities.
Plan and implement rewarding success events/awards presentations.
* Experience of developing relationships with a passion for delivering high levels of client service and satisfaction.
* Experience in creating and implementing marketing plans that have had demonstratable impact.
* Professionalism and credibility in managing internal and external relationships.
* Attention to detail.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills resulting in a confident, consultative style.
* Proven experience of sales, negotiations and achieving volume targets.
* Ability to build rapport. This will help you not only to support our learners, but engage with employers about each learner’s progress.
* Committed, reliable and highly organised, with demonstrated planning and time-management skills.
* Experience managing digital marketing campaigns, through website and social media.
* Honesty, integrity and confidentiality.
* The ability to work under pressure, be flexible and resilient.
* Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
* Passionate, enthusiastic and with the ambition and commitment to deliver.
* Tactful and able to deal with difficult or sensitive situations.
* Good knowledge of the Early Years Sector.
* Information, Advice and Guidance qualification.
* Experience of European Social Funding.
Job Type: Full-time
* Company pension
* Sick pay
* Wellness programmes
* Monday to Friday
* Information, Advice and Guidance: 2 years (Preferred)
* Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
* London, Greater London (Preferred)
* Temporarily due to COVID-19
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds