Marketing & Brand Manager
|Job Title:||Marketing & Brand Manager|
|Salary:||£16.00 - £16.50 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 15:47|
This is an interim role to start ASAP for an initial 2 month period and will pay £16.50 per hour.
The Marketing & Brand Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the organisations marketing strategy, as part of the wider Marketing and Communications strategy, and working closely with the Director of Marketing & Communications to drive the development of the organisation's brand. The Marketing & Brand Manager will also be responsible for leading a team of four covering the full range of marketing activity including advertising, design, marketing collateral and internal communications. The main responsibilities of the Marketing & Brand Manager will include:
- Leading the development and delivery of the marketing strategy to drive the evolution of the brand, raise the organisation's profile, and improve understanding of its work
- Driving voluntary income and fundraising campaigns with different audiences including beneficiaries, volunteers and supporters, providing regular reports and updates on progress.
- Developing and driving implementation of the organisations brand strategy, in partnership with senior colleagues, to support its vision, values and delivery of its strategic plan.
- Supporting the development, delivery and evaluation of the internal communications strategy to engage, motivate and inform employees and volunteers to communicate our vision, values and support delivery of our strategic plan.
- Working closely with the Head of PR and Head of Digital to develop impactful, integrated campaigns that deliver joint objectives and maximum impact as part of the wider marketing strategy.
- Working alongside the Fundraising Team to help develop and deliver new fundraising products, using market research, data analysis and audience segmentation, to develop and deliver marketing campaigns that increase fundraising income and recruit new supporters.
- Planning, monitoring and overseeing the team's budget and resources to achieve agreed objectives.
- Educated to degree level (or the equivalent)
- Track record of developing and delivering marketing strategies in a commercial and/or not for profit environment
- Track record of delivering impactful marketing campaigns with measurable outcomes
- Track record of using brand research and insight to develop targeted, measurable marketing campaigns that drive response or change behaviour
- Experience of developing and delivering a coherent brand strategy in a diverse organisation
- Experience of developing a low profile / challenger brand in a crowded market place to deliver measurable impact
- Experience of leading, managing and developing teams and supporting professional development
- Experience of commissioning and working with freelancers, agencies and suppliers to support the development and delivery of specific campaigns
- A track record of managing budgets and allocating resources effectively and efficiently to deliver objectives
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and evidence of strategic thinking
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's