- Job Reference: 00023317-1
- Date Posted: 15 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Broad Blunsdon, Wiltshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
There’s nothing better than knowing you are part of a team that has made something perfect for someone. At Bloor Homes our Marketing Administrator is a key role in our large, family-run business that supports the smooth running of the Sales and Marketing Department with their creation and delivery of high quality marketing communications work.
We are recruiting for a Marketing Administrator to join our South West Region, to be based in Swindon. This position is on a temporary contract to cover Maternity for a 5 month period. As a talented Marketing Administrator, you will work closely with our internal sales teams and external agencies to ensure we create the right look and feel for our brand. You will be helping to implement marketing plans and oversee day to day marketing activities for the Region and all of its developments. So start your bright marketing career with us today and it will be the start of something big.
* Responsible for electronic and hard copy marketing communications.
* Liaising with the Graphics and Design and Technical Departments to produce accurate marketing literature including brochures, site plans, floorplans, CGIs, signage and displays.
* Arranging development and show home photography/videos/360 tours.
* Updating development and plot information on the Bloor Homes website and property portals, ensuring content is correct, refreshed regularly and enticing.
* Managing all images, virtual tours and photography, ensuring they are up to date and catalogued.
* Updating PR and news items on the website.
* Managing and ordering the stock of all marketing materials and distributing to sales offices as required.
* Briefing marketing initiatives such as emails, online adverts, press adverts, leaflets, and outdoor advertising as required.
* Managing data on the CRM database.
* Monitoring and reviewing competitor activity.
* Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
* Complying with and upholding company policies and procedures.
* Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
* Maintaining all health and safety aspects associated with Covid-19.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
* Experience of working in a similar role, including experience with website content management systems.
* Proven copywriting ability and knowledge of marketing techniques and PR.
* Educated to A Level standard or equivalent.
* Excellent communication skills, particularly able to write in an engaging manner to suit a variety of audiences.
* Good time management and ability to manage own workload.
* Highly computer literate with excellent attention to detail.
* Supportive, honest and professional attitude
* Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
* 33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
* Group Staff Discount at Triumph Motorcycles ltd.
* Competitive discount on our homes (dependent upon the property and location)
* Discounted rates on building materials, home items and media packages from our suppliers
If you feel this vacancy could be your new career path, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV