- Job Reference: 00006332-1
- Date Posted: 8 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Devonport, Devon
- Salary: £21.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Engineering, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Job: Marine Electrician
Length: 3 Month Contract
Rate: £21.50 (umbrella or ltd company)
WRS is looking to speak with a number of skilled Marine Electrician for an upcoming opportunity in Plymouth Dockyard.
Suitable candidates will have a shipbuilding / ship repair background ideally within the MOD/Naval industry.
Security Clearance would be ideal though not essential.
Start date will be confirmed Once COVID-19 has lifted.
Suitable candidates must also hold a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent in their field.
Duties (to include but not limited to)
• Read/Interpret Electrical Drawings and Guidance information.
• Install various types of Electrical Equipment such as motors, starters, control panels, internal and external comms.
• Fault diagnosis and defect rectification.
• Carry out Electrical Testing.
• Execute various crimping techniques. ERMA, Gold pin.
• Install Cable Support Systems. Cable Tray/Basket/Conduit/Hangers
If you are available and interested in this position please send your CV along with your trade qualifications to (url removed).
WRS Tech is the agency working on behalf of their client