|Location||Plymouth, Devon||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Margin Protection Analyst for a large retail company this is a temporary to permanent position with competitive salary. As a Margin Protection Analyst you will be based in a modern friendly office out the outskirts of the city ,a good location to get to on public transport or on-site parking is also available. Hours of work are Mon to Fri 08.45-17.30.
As a Margin Protection Analyst you will assist in developing, implementing & maintaining margin protection and oversight strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
Duties will include:
- Margin protection and oversight strategies against 3 key areas.
- Calculated Margin
- Promotional Sales & Margin
- Analysis of Store Sales & Margin.
- Working with teams within Buying, Supply Chain and Retail to define and prioritise requirements
- Ongoing store performance analysis
- Monitor and report on company wastage
- Analysing store trends, write offs, manual discounts, stock adjustments, returns, dump code usage.
- Liaising with departments on findings and recommendations
- Provide meaningful reports to the Margin Protection Manager recommending appropriate actions, with the aim of enhancing and protecting margin
- Promoting a margin protection culture within the business
- Conduct investigations as directed by the Margin Protection Manager into identified areas of concern related to promotional margin
- Provide feedback, findings and make recommendations for improved processes and procedures related to enhancing margin protection.
- Assist others in the validation of Companywide project proposals & business cases which involve capital or other significant expenditure.
If you are the right candidate for this role please click apply now or call the Acorn Plymouth office to discuss further