|Job Title:||Manufacturing Technician|
|Salary:||£27.00 - £29.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Paul Anscombe|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 13:39|
Contract 6 months + Likely Extension
Circa £28 per hour
Our client a leading Global engineering business is looking for a candidate with extensive experience of electronic equipment assembly, test, diagnosis and repair to join their team. The successful candidate must be capable of working on complex prototype, pre-production and production electronic equipment and be capable of carrying our surface mount repair work to PCB's
- Survey, test and repair a variety of communication products in accordance with test procedures
- Build, test and repair of complex low volume communication products, in accordance with existing assembly and test procedures.
- Maintain and develop product assembly and test capability by identifying potential process improvements and contributing to their implementation.
- To ensure cost, time and quality targets are achieved for allocated tasks
- Control the security of these products whilst ensuring records and databases are kept up to date.
- Ensure PCB's are repaired to IPC standards.
- Carry out Manufacturability analysis and formal feedback to design engineering.
- Extensive experience of electronic equipment assembly, test, diagnosis and repair
- Results driven with experience in diagnostic fault finding down to component level on complex communication products
- Have knowledge of the cost of quality and providing value and recommendations to improve the quality of outgoing products.
- Hands on experience of applicable assembly, test and diagnosis techniques for complex electronic assemblies.
- Knowledge of low volume highly complex communication products.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's