Manufacturing Shift Team Leader
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Shift Team Leader|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£34000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lee Powell|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 17:06|
Salary: Up to £40,000 inc. shift allowance
Benefits: Above average package
Shift: (6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm)
This is a fantastic career opportunity for someone looking for a supervisory position whilst still being very hands on in a busy production environment.
You will be leading a team of Skilled Fitters and Painters and be responsible for attaining delivery of goods On Time In Full. To be successful, you'll need to be able to plan accordingly and proactively identify and correct any issues that may impact Quality, Cost, Safety and Delivery.
The existing team work on a range of industrial grade equipment which is utilised in a range of industries including Oil and Gas, Chemical Processing and Water Services.
As a Shift Team Leader you will be required on a 2 shift pattern (6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm).
* Responsible for the attainment to plan to achieve target OTIF results.
* Prepare for and lead daily team meetings to highlight priorities/tasks and resolve any issues
* Line monitoring using daily, weekly and monthly targets
* Control of visual management boards
* Prepare and conduct team briefings / complete detailed shift handover logs
* To ensure operational Output, OTIF, Quality and cost targets are met
* Conduct containment and preventative actions regarding NCRs
* To assist in the implementation of a lean manufacturing
* Set and measure daily/weekly output targets
* Communicate process improvements /suggestions to Manufacturing Engineering team
* Mentor team in Lean manufacturing techniques
* To manage team in relation to absence management, disciplinary and recruitment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Time Served Fitter with leadership experience looking to further their career within a very successful and busy company.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Shift Supervisors, Mechanical Fitters, Apprentice Engineers, Skilled Fitters, Team Leader, Production Team Leaders and more.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's