Manufacturing Project Accountant
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Project Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Bennison|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 11:14|
Buyer, Purchasing, Supply chain, Finance/Manufacturing
Job Title: Manufacturing Project Accountant
Location: North Devon
Acorn Recruitment have a unique opportunity for a manufacturer based in North Devon. Our client are seeking an experienced, driven, and financially savvy individual to drive process improvements and efficiency within the business.
The main focus of the role will be to drive for financial growth by process improvements, focusing on cost efficiency and time efficiency.
- Assistance in the preparation of Bill of Material by Product detailing Material, Labour and Overhead Recovery.
- Working with Sales, in the establishment of Selling Prices for all products.
- Analysis of Sales and Gross Margin by Product and Customer to identify poor performing products.
- Establish Waste and Variance Analysis of Production throughput establishing reason for Waste and Action Plan.
- Working with Finance and Production Director in the production of Manufacturing Plan linked to Sales Budget and Materials Plan.
- Review of Stock Levels by Key Product Both Finished Goods and Raw Materials to ensure matched against Sales Plan/ Stocking Policy.
- Assist in the evaluation of software development particularly ERP solutions
- Qualified by Experience in Finance
- Significant experience of manufacturing and standard costing environments
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel and ERP solutions in manufacturing.
- Team Player
- Tenacious and motivated
- Process Driven
- Experience in a similar role driving process improvements
- Part Qualified ACMA/ ACCA
Apply online today! Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.21 - £9.21 per hour
£10.87 - £11.00 per hour
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development
Cell Manufacturing Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: performance related bonus