|Location||Clitheroe, Lancashire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
We are currently representing a large manufacturing site in Clitheroe to recruit for Manufacturing Operatives to start immediately.
This is a 6 month contract to start as soon as possible. Pay would be £28,500pa equivalent.
The successful candidates will work shifts on the site shift pattern and will be assigned to a specific shift upon business need. These shifts will include nights.
The successful candidate must be flexible to work both days and nights where necessary.
This role entails operating and maintaining catalyst production to meet customer demands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining compliance with plant standards
- Working to the required plant procedures
- Using various controlling and reporting systems
- Supporting requirements to meet orders on time and in full
- Entering all raw materials and finished product into appropriate stock control system
- Ensuring all schedules are met
- Have an awareness of all EHS systems in compliance such as COSHH, LOTO, Risk Assessment, etc.
- Ideally have production experience in a chemical manufacturing site
- Possess the enthusiasm and initiative to work under pressure
Please ensure your CV has no gaps in the employment history and is up to date.
A member of the Blue Arrow team will be in contact to discuss your CV and your suitability for the role.
We look forward to receiving your application.