Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with an excellent Manufacturing client based in Hanley. Due to recent expansion they are looking for a Manufacturing Operative (Bulk Load) to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
We encourage all applicants to initially apply online first, so we can process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Hours: 40 hours per week - Rotating 3 shift pattern
6.00am-2.00pm - Tuesday to Saturday
2.00pm-10.00pm - Monday to Friday
10.00pm-6.00am - Sunday to Thursday
Salary: £20,318.68 plus shift allowance
£9.7686 basic plus shift allowance (1.2 for days, 1.25 noons and 1.33 for nights). Saturday working at 1.5, Sunday working at 2.
The role will include duties within bulk loading, shunting and manufacturing.
- Connecting tanks to a pigging line system in order to take the oil to the tanker loading arms
- Ensure the correct product is loaded in the correct pots
- Ensure correct quantities are loaded
- Drive tankers on site
- Wash tankers in preparation for loading
- Flush vehicle pumps
- Take samples to be tested
- Daily tanker checks to ensure vehicle is safe to use
- Complete daily housekeeping checks
- Working on the manufacturing plant
- Charging additives into manufacturing vessels
- Taking samples and flushing manufacturing vessels
- Fetching additives from the raw material warehouse
- Previous shunting / HGV experience, or/and manufacturing experience is ideal.
- Ability to working at heights and carrying out duties outdoors
- Flexible to work overtime if required
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
Our client is based in Hanley in Stoke on Trent. If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available but may be limited due to the location. Free on-site parking is also available.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.