|Job Title:||Manufacturing Operative|
|Salary:||£8.21 - £11.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sharon Staines|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 11:18|
We are looking for a Manufacturing Operative who ideally has the following skills:
* Must be physically fit
* Experience in working in a Manufacturing Environment
* Operating Machines to manufacture parts
* Heavy lifting & Manual Handling
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
There are different positions available for temporary workers on varying shifts
For further details, please contact Sharon Staines at: - 01453 796619.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's