Manufacturing FP&A Manager
|Job Title:||Manufacturing FP&A Manager|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Peter Bull|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 17:23|
The Key responsibilities of the FP&A Manager include:
• Driving consistent reporting and analysis of manufacturing financial results
• Leading special projects that support management decision-making, such as, capital expenditure, return on investment, inventory analysis, what if analysis etc.
• Providing accurate and timely management accounts to support the effective monitoring and improvement target setting of the manufacturing sites
• Supporting the development of manufacturing methods and advising of the costs and efficiencies of proposed developments through cost modelling to identify profit improvement opportunities
• Analysing and reporting manufacturing data and taking the lead in developing management information systems to drive decision making
• Providing advice on specific US GAAP accounting issues and being the main point of contact with the Technical Accounting team
• Team management and motivation
The successful candidate will be a Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with previous experience of working in international / US organisations and excellent manufacturing knowledge as well exposure to US GAAP and SOX.
In addition to a great working environment and career progression opportunities the remuneration package includes car, bonus, pension and an excellent benefits package.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's