|Salary||£50000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Car Allowance & Discount Schemes||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering, Miscellaneous|
Location: Wythenshawe, Manchester (M22)
Salary: £50K + Annual Bonus + Benefits
Contract Type: Permanent
Company & Role
Our client is currently one of the UK's leading Electrical Manufacturer's operating throughout the UK and exporting to a large number of countries globally.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Manufacturing Financial Controller for their site based in Manchester.
You would be responsible for the overall managerial responsibility for the effective and efficient financial control of the Wythenshawe site.
As the Manufacturing Financial Controller, your duties will be:
- Participate as a key member of the sites management team.
- Must be "hands-on" and confident to be actively involved with the overall site.
- Produce the monthly site accounts within 2 days of the period end.
- Report all of the sites financial performance including relevant KPI's.
- Maintenance and development of the costing system to ensure that product costs are accurate.
- Produce monthly forecasts and annual budgets for the site.
- Responsible for monitoring and management of the sites working capital, in particular inventory and fixed assets.
- Ensure on a monthly basis that all significant variances against budget and forecast are fully understood and explainable.
The ideal Manufacturing Financial Controller will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Ideally hold a degree within a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience within a similar role.
- Must have experience working within a Manufacturing facility.
- Ideally have a CIMA certification.
- Experienced with SAP and all MS Office software.
- Eagerness to learn and continuously improve.
- Ability to communicate with people at every level.
In return the successful applicant will have a generous starting salary with the opportunity to earn up to 20% annual bonus + company benefits an discount schemes.
You would also have the option of a car allowance.
Hrs of work are Monday - Thursday 07:00-15:30hrs and Friday's will finish at 11:30hrs, although some flexibility is required.