|Location||Reading, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
With a focus on New Product Introduction, you will liaise with a variety of people in a range of departments to ensure that the products move efficiently through its product cycle. If you find the current methods don't work, you will be responsible for finding new processes, methods or tooling's in order to manufacture and test the product appropriately. You will need to be focused on quality, timescales and cost throughout the process.
- Mechanical Engineering (ONC/D, HNC/D, C&G or other similar) is required
- Proven demonstrable experience of electroplating within manufacturing
- Understanding of Lean and knowledge of Lean manufacturing tools
- Experience of Tooling/ Fixture design and implementation is desirable
- MRP or ERP training is essential- competent in its use for reviewing and updating data including BOMs, Routings, part Master
- FMEA training is desirable
- Technical Drawing or CAD experience is desirable
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis - 01453 829767
or email your cv
Omega Selection Services are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.