|Location||Reading, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Manufacturing Engineer required by leading engineering company, based in Reading. The successful will ensure the smooth progress of new products through the product lifecycle.
- Responsible for New Product Introduction and product lifecycle.
- Evaluating production processes.
- Introducing new methods and tooling where required.
- Evaluating quality, cost and and efficiency and making recommendations for improvement.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified to HND or HNC or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Previous training in MRP and ERP systems.
- A background in electroplating within manufacturing.
- Proficient with technical drawing and CAD packages to include tooling design.
- Familiar with failure mode and analysis.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.