|Job Title:||Manufacturing engineer|
|Salary:||£32000 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 15:40|
My client are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer to join their established team based in Berkshire. They are a low volume, high value manufacturer of electromechanical components predominantly for Aerospace and Formula 1. My client are focused on the customer and for us this means designing and manufacturing complex mechanical products that are often bespoke and high profile.
With a focus on New Product Introduction, you will liaise with a variety of people in a range of departments to ensure that the product moves efficiently through its product lifecycle. If you find their current methods don't work then they will look to you to find new processes, methods or tooling's in order to manufacture and test the product appropriately. Through all of this, you'll be conscious of quality, timescales and cost which will feed into your drive for improvement and ultimately add value to the business.
My clients organisation is focused on cutting-edge technology, high quality performance and exceeding expectation which means you must be too.
- Mechanical Engineering (ONC/D, HNC/D, C&G or other similar) is required
- Proven demonstrable experience of electroplating within manufacturing
- MRP or ERP training is essential- competent in its use for reviewing and updating data including BOMs, Routings, part Master
- Understanding of Lean and knowledge of Lean manufacturing tools
- Experience of Tooling/ Fixture design and implementation is desirable
- FMEA training is desirable
- Technical Drawing or CAD experience is desirable
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
EMC Manufacturing Engineer
£8.21 - £11.00 per hour
£10 - £11 per hour
Manufacturing Shift Team Leader
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£34000 - £40000 per annum