|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Hanif Robbani|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 17:40|
You will experience working in a friendly and welcoming environment within a team of engineers who take pride in the work they do. The successful candidate will strengthen the overall skill set of the department. You will ensure the delivery of Manufacturing activities in support of the Business whilst complying with procedures in order to programme manage and execute manufacturing engineering tasks.
Your main activities will include, but not be limited to:
- Produce work instructions, Bills of material (BOM).
- Creation of Technical Specifications for Delivery (TSD).
- Creation of manufacturing routings, process sketches and stage drawings to support the manufacturing process.
- Identify accurate specifications for material requirements.
- Process design changes & introduce into current assembly process.
- Identification and requesting of tooling, fixtures and gauges required to support manufacturing process.
- Amend work instructions in operational areas to rectify errors and keep the manufacturing on schedule.
- Must be able to represent Manufacturing Engineering in a shop floor role. (depending on experience).
- Knowledge of manufacturing and or assembly and or machining processes.
- Take an active role in Business improvement and as necessary carry out improvement activities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to at least HNC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline and/or a time served apprenticeship.
- Team working with good communicating with influencing skills.
- A sound understanding of manufacturing technology.
- Experience in working with CATIA (V4/V5), ENOVIA and Smarteam
- A working knowledge of SAP (4.6/ECC6) is desirable but not accentual.
- Understand the principles of Material Requirements Planning (MRP).
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft software packages, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Project management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Familiar with an Engineering change and documentation process.
- A practical and logical approach to problem solving.
- Engineering background from an Aerospace or high integrity manufacturing environment.
- An awareness of Health and Safety.
Omega Resource Group are acting as the employment agent on this position. Please apply or contact
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32000 - £36000 per annum
£15 - £25 per hour
£15 - £25 per hour
£10 - £11 per hour