|Job Title:||Manufacturing Admin|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 13:10|
Contract :- Permanent
Location :- Skelmersdale (WN8 6JR)
Salary :- £20,000 - £22,000
Hrs :- Mon-Thur (08:00-16:30hrs) & Fri (08:00-14:30hrs)
A leading Engineering business who pride themselves in manufacturing speciality, high precision components for hydraulic and braking systems within the Automotive industries, are currently seeking an experienced Administrator to assist in supporting and co-ordinating their busy Manufactuing Maintenance team.
This position is the chance to work within a critical department where you will be able to implement change, improvement and growth.
As a Manufacturing Administrator you will :
- Provide administrative support to the Maintenance Manager.
- Support the maintenance team in all areas of the day to day administration duties.
- Be the first point of contact for telephone calls and enquiries to the Maintenance departments.
- Prepare, issue and collate Total Preventative Maintenance paperwork.
- Assist in stock control and inventory of all spare parts and consumables.
- Maintain accurate records of departmental spending.
- Ensure the departmental KPI's are accurately kept up to date at all times.
- Convert spare part requests from the maintenance technicians into quote requests from suppliers.
- Generate Purchase order requisitions and convert into orders.
- Send orders to suppliers and chase up delivery.
- Keep Control of Contractors (permit to work) records up to date.
- Ensure Periodic Inspection Records are kept up to date.
The ideal Manufacturing Administrator will have the following skills/experience
- Must be computer literate with all MS Office packages.
- Experience/knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working within a fast moving manufacturing/engineering environment if desirable.
- Ability to work with staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
The successful Manufacturing Administrator will be working Monday - Friday day shifts (finishing earlier on a Friday) earning a salary up to £22,000 (depending on experience).
Holiday entitlement is 24 days + bank holidays.
Uniform will be provided.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's