|Job Title:||Manual Machinist|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Goodwin|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 13:27|
- Within this role you will be utilising your existing manual machining experience.
- Setting up and operating machines to required specifications in order to ensure the work allocated to the machine shop is completed to the required quality, accuracy, cost and timescales.
- Making the required calculations when performing layout and machining of angles, radii, location of milled slots, tapers and bores.
- Inspecting work with precision measuring devices. Along with assisting in the inspection of goods inwards materials and final dimensional checks as per stamp register OPM F 041. - - You will be mainly machining plastic parts using a conventional lathe. Along with other associated tasks of the role.
You will bring with you experience in the above along with:-
- An apprenticeship, craft or technical qualification and matched specialist experience.
- Machine shop environment experience
- Competent in setting up and using machine tools
- Competent in using precision measurement equipment
- Competent machining under microscope
- Excellent communication skills
Some manual handling of product would be required
For more information, or to apply, please call Chris Goodwin on 01453 852553.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£21000 - £24000 per annum
£24000 - £30000 per annum
£22000 - £34000 per annum
£31000 - £32000 per annum + Additional Benefits
£20000 - £25000 per annum