|Job Title:||Manual Labourer|
|Salary:||£9.4 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jess Moreton|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 10:25|
Monday – Friday
Contract – 2 months (possibility of extension)
You will be required to undertake grass and weed cutting by hand or mechanical means such as strimming. There will also be a requirement to undertake manual clearance of grids by using a drag and to undertake, where required, incident response for flood prevention. Full clean driving licences are required and the ability to swim due to the requirement for working in or near to watercourses.
Manual labour to undertake:
• Grass and weed clearance using a strimmer
• Manual grid clearance using a drag
• Flood Incident response ( out of hours rota)
• General duties, for example helping on construction sites, banksman duties
Required on a daily basis from ASAP for approximately 2 months.
The expected hours of work are Monday - Thursday 7:45 am until 16:30 hours, a working Friday is 7:45 to 16:15 hours. Every other Friday is a day off in lieu.
Pay at £9.40/hr for the employee.
Work will be undertaken within the Clwyd catchment in and around the Rhyl/Prestatyn area and will be working under a Lead Team member.
Requires as a minimum:
• Strimming ticket or experience
• Full clean driving licence
• Ability to swim as working in or near to watercourses
• Tractor license is an advantage
If you are interested in this position please click the apply button or call Jess on 01978 291 565
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's