|Salary||£50000 - £75000 per annum||Sector||Executive and Management|
London, with some UK travel
£50,000 to £75,000
I am working with an exciting, ambitious and growing procurement and supply chain consultancy with global operations and offices. They are a strategic business partner to multinational companies and major public-sector organisations, working closely with them to help upgrade their procurement and supply chain capabilities, drive best practice and deliver superior business performance.
After a year of significant growth, the consultancy are looking to build their internal advisory team with the appointment of a Managing Consultant.
As a Managing Consultant, you will:
- Understand and translate client business issues into solutions, scoping client projects and proposals,
- Build deep client relationships and be very client facing (all levels of consultant and analysts are client facing),
- Map and analyse complex data / processes and develop improvement measures,
- Independently structure and present results and action plans,
- Actively support business development initiatives, including preparation of proposals and commercials,
- Support ad-hoc practice development and thought leadership projects.
This is an exciting hands on role that will allow you to develop clients and build solutions. If you have the following skills and requirements, please get in touch:
- At least four years procurement experience (generalist with some IT would be useful),
- Undergraduate degree and ideally a related Masters Degree or MBA,
- Hands-on supply chain / procurement consulting experience,
- Sourcing knowledge is desirable but not essential, i.e. strategic sourcing, purchasing, procurement to payables, e-procurement systems and ERP packages,
- Ability to communicate at all levels and network within client organisations,
- Highly motivated and able to demonstrate ownership and personal accountability,
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel,
- Experience working independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Richard Collett on 0121 272 8260 for a confidential conversation.