Manager - Fresh food led pub/restaurant - £25,000-£30,000 - Lyndhurst Area
A Manager is required for this food-led pub In the Lyndhurst Area. The pub is part of a small group and they serve fresh, locally sourced food. The successful candidate will support the General Manager in running the pub and ensuring it is operating profitably and to high standards. You will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
* Deputise in the absence of the General Manager
* Hands on management of the food led pub
* Train, develop and motivate the team
* Ordering/monitoring stock
* Cellar management
* Deal with customer queries and complaints
* Drive revenue and exceed targets
* Experience in a similar managerial role in a quality, food-led pub
* Good food and beverage knowledge
* Passionate about the hospitality industry
* Ability to motivate the team
* Excellent communication skills
* A salary of £25,000 - £30,000
* Tips and gratuities
* Excellent training and opportunities for progression
* Work for a high end progressive group
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.