|Job Title:||Management Trainee|
|Salary:||£21000.00 - £25000.00|
|Start Date:||2019-07-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Davina Healey|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 12:53|
We are recruiting a Management Trainee to support our offshore operations.
Are you looking to jump start your career? Are you entrepreneur and want to learn to run a business? Are you keen for a bit of adventure and the idea of flying in a helicopter is exciting? Do you want to make a difference?
This is an incredible opportunity to see many different aspects of what makes up a great workplace experience – in client facing teams, customer facing teams and in our very important solution design and back office teams both in the UK and globally. You’ll learn to manage teams offshore, work with clients and grow your business, manage a budget and keep our people safe and engaged.
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:Package description
Up to £25,000 depending on experience
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!Main responsibilities
- Works with the Account Director to plan and manage the contracts life cycle on behalf of both Client and Sodexo
- Manage the hard and soft services within a small group of contracts. Establish and maintain a professional relationship with clients, consumers and all other stakeholders, meeting their expectations within the agreed contractual framework
- Work with finance team to ensure good understanding of financial performance; Manage and maintain costs within budgeted limits.
- Support the team and provide them with guidance on operational issues. Ensure that staff are fully trained to undertake key tasks within each contract site.
- Ensure that the health, safety and well-being of all individuals on every site are protected by the deployment of Behaving Safely and other safety initiatives.
- Prepare and project manage where requested any new site mobilisations or major refurbishment works at client sites in conjunction with the site business managers and the client business
- Graduate with minimum 2:1 degree
- You have strong analytical skills and understand numbers
- You have strong digital and IT skills
- You can communicate and engage people
- You can keep multiple plates spinning
- You love being part of a team
- You have a thirst for knowledge
- You have lots of initiative
Other relevant information
- You are happy to go Offshore on-site visits – on average 1 per month
About the company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Assistant Management Accountant
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Assistant Management Accountant
£28000 - £32000 per annum
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: bonus