|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
As a Management Accountant, you will report the the Financial Controller, duties include:-
• Timely and accurate preparation of periodic reports
• Support commercial and operational financial analysis across the group of companies
• Assist with the annual budget co-ordination, collation and analysis
• Production of periodic management information including key performance indicators
• Ad-hoc costing / financial analysis for the management team
• Other duties in support of the wider business as required from time to time
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:-
• Proven experience preparing monthly management accounts
• Studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualification
• Confident working with large data sets on Excel
• Commercial acumen
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.