|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Pension + Benefits||Sector||Professional & Admin|
• Identifying, gathering and analysing financial and non-financial KPIs to contribute to better decision making and business growth
• Business partnering with the budget owners to improve their understanding of costs and financial consequences of decision making
• Evaluating the company's performance using key data and presenting to Directors.
• Producing forecasts and cash flows to assist business planning and decision making
• Continuous process review and improvements
• Team management
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with demonstrable management accounting and business partnering experience gained in a similar role within a growing SME.
This is rare and exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic business in a key role that will genuinely add value and contribute to the organisation's success.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.