|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts for the company
• Review of billing and calculation of accrued and deferred income
• Review of cost of sales and overheads, and preparation of necessary prepayments and accruals
• Fixed assets and depreciation
• Posting of payroll journals and review of payroll liability codes
• Various other sundry month-end schedules
• Consolidation of the company's subsidiary's' accounts, for inclusion in monthly MI pack for the Board
• Involvement in team-wide projects, for example implementation of new accounting software
• Supervision of Accounts Payable Clerk and help with AP function on an ad-hoc basis
• Supervision of bank posting and reconciliation process as well as cashflow management and forecasting
Your skills and qualifications will include:
• Qualified accountant (Ideally 2 years PQE)
• Previous experience working in an SME
• Strong Excel skills
• A can-do attitude
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.