|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Mitchell|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 14:52|
Reporting to the Financial Controller and providing key finance support to the team and wider business, the position will be responsible for a broad and diverse range of duties including;
- Preparation of management accounts, providing commentary and analysis
- Assist with statutory reporting such as VAT Returns, Corporation Tax Returns and P11Ds
- Review and provide aged debtor analysis
- Consolidation of group accounts
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Support the internal audit process and liaise with auditors
- Provide day to day support for the finance team taking an active role in credit control and invoicing when required
This position requires an individual who enjoys a varied workload and enjoys a hands on role. A proactive and enthusiastic person would be an ideal fit for this vibrant and changeable business. Qualified CIMA/ ACCA or ACA candidates will be considered as well as individuals who are qualified by experience within a dynamic and fast paced organisation.
The company offer competitive benefits and working environment including bonus, flexible working hours and free parking.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's