|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Laight|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 10:55|
Management Accountant daily duties include:-
• Team player working and supporting the Accounts payable team and senior management accountants
• Monthly Balance sheet account reconciliations
• Monthly intercompany reconciliations Accounts receivable and Accounts payable
• Monthly accruals and prepayment preparations
• Journal posting
• Vat returns and Intrastat accounting
• Support with the maintenance of the Fixed asset register
• Daily bank account reconciliations
• Running Weekly spend reports and distributing to managers
• Support adhoc processes of the accounts payable team such as creating supplier debit notes etc.
• Must be prepared to support with processing of account payable and receivable invoices as and when required
• Be involved in supplier payment run processes
The successful Management Accountant will be CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified or working towards your qualification. They are looking for an experienced management accountant who has experience of balance sheet reconciliations, vat returns, cost centre reviews with senior management so if you can demonstrate cost saving this will be a distinct advantage. You will be working within a team of 10 so they are looking for a team player who can communicate on all levels.
The hours are 8.30-5.30 Monday to Thursday and 8.30-1.30 on Friday. You will need to be able to drive as there will be travel to their Droitwich office.
You will need to have experience in SAP and strong excel experience.
If you think you have the skills and experience that my client is looking for then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 30 days holiday per year (including public holidays), employer pension contribution of 4% and life assurance.
Part time Management Accountant
£26000 - £30000 per annum
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£21.60 per hour
£70000 per annum