|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
This is a permanent Management Accountant opportunity offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits and lots of opportunities to progress and develop further.
The successful Management Accountant will be reporting into the Financial Controller and be responsible for producing monthly accounts across multiple sites.
The main responsibilities for the successful Management Accountant include but are not limited to:
• Production of monthly management accounts
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Review and implement new processes to improve efficiency
• Maintaining the cash book and completion of month end journals
• Producing quarterly forecasts and annual budget submissions
• Maintenance of Fixed asset register
• Management of 2 direct reports
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to be:
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Adaptable, can do attitude to provide a consistent approach to all aspects of the role
• Previous experience managing and mentoring a team
• Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
The successful applicant would have experience as one of the following: Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner, Finance Manager
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.