|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alison Taylor|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 12:09|
This is an exciting time to be joining a unique business that prides itself on offering high quality products and service worldwide. Working in a variety of sectors from Aerospace to Medical and Energy, this role of Management Accountant will play a pivotal role in the ongoing success of this business.
This role offers a 12 noon Friday finish alongside free parking and an experienced and dedicated Finance Team Lead by a highly skilled FC who encourages the team to be an expert in their role.
This role is offered on a fixed term contract of 1 year.
Reporting into and support the Financial Controller, typical day to day duties will involve:
• Month end journal preparation and input
• Intercompany Agreements and Reconciliations
• Trial Balance and Management Accounts Reporting
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Support Annual Statutory Audit
• KPI Reporting and KPI Forecasting
• Assist with New Software Implementation planned Q3/Q419
• Deputise for the Financial Controller
• Other ad hoc duties supporting the wider Finance Team
Qualifications and skills:
• Ideally qualified ACCA or CIMA or a QBE with 5+ years in manufacturing
• Strong IT and spreadsheet skills
• Able to work to strict International deadlines and multitask
• Ideally some experience in a manufacturing background
• Proactive in approach to make improvements and good communication skills
• Strict process that Sarbanes Oxley demands and superior attention to detail
• Organised team player with a can do attitude
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's