|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£23000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Grant Lewis|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 16:06|
This Management Accountant role is perfect for someone who is looking for exposure to the wider areas of the organisation through business partnering with different departments. This will include communicating financial challenges with budget holders and advising them to ensure improved financial performance.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following; although you may be required to take on additional responsibilities:
• Providing lead finance support for a number of defined contracts
• Analyse and understand monthly performances through variance analysis and comparing this against forecast and budgets
• Identifying financial risk and forecasting spend to mitigate risk
• Month end reporting, variance analysis, forecasting and journal input into the general ledger
• Designing and manipulating spreadsheets to monitor and analyse complex financial information
If this sounds like a role that suits your experience and will challenge and excite you, then please apply and we will be in touch.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's