|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ben Khosravi|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 08:52|
As the organisation is ever growing, it paves the way for an experienced Management Accountant to utilise their skillset in a busy environment.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
• Accurately producing reports and holding all responsibility for all P&Ls
• Assisting in the preparation for year-end audits as well as co-ordinating, collating and analysing budgets
• Producing MI on a monthly basis including KPIs as well as financial analysis when required for Senior Management
• Providing commentary of the companies promotional performance as well as assisting with profitability and pricing models
• Ensuring commercial and operational processes are analysed accurately
This role would suit a Management Accountant who has strong experience of cost saving measures that has provided detailed commentary to Senior Management. This is a great opportunity to build a career in a thriving and expending organisation which is continuously seeking to be the best at what it does.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's