|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£14 - £18 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Dave Smith|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 15:46|
Working closely with one of our valued clients and they have asked us to help them find an experienced and professional Management Accountant to assist them during an important transition phase.
Based in Exeter the purpose of this role is to provide support to the management team with day to day activities, and to enable accounting processes to be transferred to other business locations within the corporate group.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day tasks which will include but not be limited to:
- Transactional accounting, including raising customer invoices and processing accounts payable items.
- Bank reconciliation and cash management.
- This will all be using SAGE Line 50.
- The preparation of management accounts for the US parent company. This will be an end-to-end process and include both reporting and journal preparation.
- Assistance with year-end reporting for both group and UK statutory purposes.
- Assistance with tax filings including payroll, CT and VAT.
- Documentation of procedures and process to allow for the handover of these items to other business units.
- To hold recognised accounting qualification or extensive experience that demonstrates competence for the role.
- Experience of SAGE Line 50.
- Experience of Import and Export requirements.
- Experience of US GAAP would be advantageous.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's