|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Salary: Up to £37000
A World class manufacturing facility are looking to hire Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineers
Main Duties and Responsibilities (Maintenance Engineer):
• Breakdown response for manufacturing, assembly and test machines.
• Fault finding, rectification, modification and development of machinery as necessary.
• Liaise with internal and external suppliers in sourcing service engineers, spares etc.
• Understand the impact key machine downtime will have, plan/organize accordingly.
• Use of Planned Maintenance Systems for handovers and asset traceability.
Person Specification (Maintenance Engineer)
• You should be an apprentice trained (or equivalent) mechanical engineer with a background in precision engineering.
• Experience in maintaining, repairing and developing machinery.
• Experience working with Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit to your skills, experience and career ambitions APPLY ON LINE NOW attaching your CV or call Keith Dodds for a confidential discussion.
Technical Network is a specialist manufacturing, engineering and technical recruiter delivering contingency and retained permanent introductions and interim solutions to both blue chip and SME organisations. Established in 1984, we place professionals at all levels from senior executive to entry level across UK, Europe and beyond.
We use our relationship to represent Talent and Industry – with our specialist recruitment knowledge connecting the two. We've been around a long time, so we really know our industries and sectors inside out and top to bottom.
So with us time is always well spent