|Salary||£32500 - £36000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Technician to join a large automotive parts manufacturer based in the Dudley Area (due to the increased workload).
The purpose of the role is to carryout preventive and unscheduled maintenance to Production / Site plant and contribute to improving overall equipment effectiveness.
Daily Duties Include:-
• Carry out PM & ensure machines are in a safe condition;
• Contribute to PM development / maintenance schedules;
• Respond to breakdowns and identify route cause;
• Leave machines in safe condition;
• Use safe systems of work;
• Maintain Shift Log / Pass unfinished work over to next shift;
• Work three shifts and be flexible to cover illness, holidays or increased workload;
• Respond to any environmental incidents / be part of emergency response team;
• Maintain Stores inventory.
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a Maintenance Technician.
Technical Skills and Qualifications:-
- Electrical or Mechanical Apprenticeship;
- Engineering qualifications (City & Guilds 236 parts 1 & 2);
- 17th / 18th Edition qualification essential;
- Experience of Plastic Moulding machines beneficial, but not essential;
- Experience of Hydraulic systems;
- Experience of Electrical control systems (some PLC knowledge);
- Experience of Pneumatic systems.
Hours of work are, working on a three week rotating shift pattern, mornings, afternoons and nights Monday – Friday (with a machine start up shift on a Sunday evening – every 3 weeks).
Mornings: 05.40 - 13.50 Mon -Thurs & 05.40 – 11:30 Friday;
Afternoons: 13.40 - 21.50 Mon – Thurs & 11.20 – 17.10 Friday;
Nights: 21.40 - 05.50 Mon – Thurs & 17.00 – 22.50 Friday.
The basic salary offered for this position is c£32.5K (plus shift allowances) bringing OTE to c£36k dependent on candidates experience.
If you have the relevant skills and experience Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org