|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician|
|Contact Name:||Lee Powell|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 17:09|
A rare opportunity to join a successful and expanding manufacturing company as a Maintenance Technician and establish yourself as key member of an existing maintenance team.
As a Service Technician you will support the Maintenance Engineer on site on the servicing and maintenance of factory/plant machinery and equipment. Maintenance will include both planned maintenance and reactive maintenance.
You will be involved in the following:
* Assisting the Maintenance Engineer in maintaining all major plants.
* To keep all equipment (site and factory) regularly serviced.
* Update maintenance all documentation and file for easy retrieval.
* Identify and mitigate risk through assessment and controls (RAMS).
* To ensure all calibration equipment is in date and all records maintained.
* To ensure all statuary inspection records and equipment are maintained.
* Produce log/records of any service or repairs.
This is a critical role within the business, and you will be seen as an important figure in the day to day operational functioning of the business.
For more information on this role please contact Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or email on
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £26000 per annum
£35000 - £37394 per annum
Birtley, Tyne and Wear
£34000 - £34500 per annum
£32000 - £35000 per annum
£30000 per annum