- Job Reference: 00080071-1
- Date Posted: 27 July 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Salary: £22,000
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services
- Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic, hardworking and reliable person to join our team of 3 Maintenance Engineers. This is a varied role in a fast-paced environment, where a high level of flexibility and attention to detail is required.
The ideal candidate will have;
· Carpentry training/experience
· Health & Safety knowledge
· General Handyperson skills, able to turn your hand to any task, a good allrounder
· Strong problem-solving skills and personal initiative
· Ability to work well both alone and as part of a team
· Ability to participate in an out of hours call-out rota (1 week in 4)
· Good customer care skills, being friendly and approachable
Note: This role is physical demanding and therefore good general health is required
The role is 40 hours per week, with normal working hours being 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with a half hour unpaid lunch break.
The on-call rota requires 24/7 on-call availability one week in every 4 and attracts an on-call premium plus call-out rates.
The successful applicant will be on a 3 month probation period.
Free on-site parking
Annual leave starting at 20 days pa plus bank holidays, with additional leave linked to length of service.
Company pension scheme.
Further training and progression opportunities for the right candidate, after 12 months employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 per year
Covid 10 precautions:
• Personal protective equipment provided as required
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitation, disinfection and cleaning procedures in place