Maintenance Operation of Sewerage Strategy Technician
|Job Title:||Maintenance Operation of Sewerage Strategy Technician|
|Salary:||£19000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cory Elliott|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 11:17|
£19,000 - £23,000
Bored of your old job already? Looking for a new challenge in the new year?
Look no further!
Our FTSE 250 client is looking for a MOSS Technician to join their growing team.
- Work with Asset Management to maintain a hotspot identification programme which identifies geographical areas where issues are apparent within the sewerage network.
- Audit the work being undertaken with CCTV of minimum 5% review of surveys.
- Planning programme of work for investigation and follow up CCTV programme using various data sources.
- To monitor the progress of work packages and whereabouts of contractor working within the Operational area.
- To plan and co-ordinate the routine jetting and planned cleansing work in conjunction with the MISS programme.
- Develop an optimised sewer cleansing programme within available budgets.
- Determination and reporting of asset status, condition and performance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 GCSE's or relevant in Maths, English and a Science subject.
- Relevant experience and knowledge of sewer networks operations.
- Some experience of working in a wastewater services operational environment.
- Previous experience working on own initiative and/or working as part of a team.
- Use of computer systems which will include both MS Office and corporate applications.
- Understanding and knowledge of Quality Management Systems requirements.
- Good verbal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- A salary of up to £23,000.
- Private pension
- Sharesave Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers, plus many many more!
APPLY NOW or contact Cory Elliott on 07769 935714
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's