Maintenance Manager - Electrical Bias
|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager - Electrical Bias|
|Salary:||£38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Williams|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 10:44|
- Maintenance Manager - Electrical Bias
- £38,000 per annum
- Based on site in Portbury, BS20
- Shift based role
- Reactive and planned maintenance within a large 24hr production operation.
- Reacting to production equipment stoppages in a safe manner
- Booking labour and managing a team of up to 10 subcontractors
- Carry out risk assessments & record near miss incidents.
- Work with the quality team to ensure that the plant meets YTD target and assist in investigation of all quality issues within the plant.
- To recommend modifications in design, installation and commissioning of plant equipment in order to optimise plant efficiency and productivity.
- NVQ level 4, HNC level or equivalent in electrical engineering discipline
- Completed relevant electrical apprenticeship
- Strong PLC fault finding experience
- Microsoft office and SAP experience is essential
- Previous frontline maintenance experience
- Experience of planning in a FMCG environment is desirable
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's